Specific Objectives for the year
1. Advocate for children’s rights through empowered community cadres and pressure groups
2. Sensitize parents and community on their role in comprehensive development of their children with a gender equality and civic rights based approach
3. Empower children by educating them about health, sexuality, gender and life skills
4. Advocate for secure childhood as every child’s right
1. To increase awareness about gender, sexuality, rights, and entitlements related to Sabla, ARSH and NYKS programmes
2. To promote collective action by local groups of girls and boys.
3. To advocate with stakeholders on adolescent rights issues.
4. To monitor and evaluate the progress made towards the Goal and to document lessons learnt.
1. To enable communities to monitor access to and quality of maternal health care through use of ‘safe delivery’ indicators.
2. To equip communities with skills to identify and report pregnancy related deaths and perinatal deaths.
3. To build capacity of NRHM accountability mechanisms and other community based organizations to examine the social, economic and gender factors underlying maternal deaths which need to be addressed.
4. To advocate with stakeholders in the health system to facilitate community monitoring of maternal health care and community participation in Maternal Death Reviews.